Excellent International Students Entering Technical Education (EXISTENTE).
A consortium of 6 Dutch universities of applied sciences is selecting a limited number of bright final year Bachelor students who want to complete their final year technical study programme at a Dutch university of applied sciences.
In close cooperation with the home university the Dutch universities offer a unique one year programme with both theoretical modules and practical assignments. Also a variety of many different teaching strategies are included as group projects, role plays and excursions. This programme is applied research oriented which is one of the core activities of these universities. After a successful completion of the study programme students will graduate with a bachelor degree in an applied technical science and also obtain the Dutch title ingenieur (ing.).
Participating universities of applied sciences with the various programmes:
- Hanze University Groningen, civil engineering
- HU University of Applied Sciences, civil engineering
- Saxion Universities, environmental technology
- INHOLLAND University Amsterdam/Diemen information technology
- Fontys University of Applied Sciences, electronic engineering
- The Hague University of Professional Education in Den Haag, process & food technology (chemical engineering).