Dr Pascal Ravesteijn is professor of Process Innovation and Information Systems at HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht. He gained his PhD in 2011 at Utrecht University with research into the implementation of BPM systems.
Pascal Ravesteijn has a passion for the opportunities brought by IT as a driver of innovation in the control and optimization of business processes. He publishes on this subject under the name Pascal Ravesteyn.
- 2013 - present day: Professor of Process Innovation and Information Systems at the Faculty of Economics and Management, HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
- 2001 - 2014: researcher at the Digital Smart Services research group of the Faculty of Natural Sciences & Technology, HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
- 2011: gained PhD at Utrecht University with a thesis on the implementation of BPM systems, Factors and Competences for Business Process Management Systems Implementation (supervisor: Prof. S. Brinkkemper, Utrecht University)
- 2011 - present: editor International Journal of Information Technology and Management
- 2010 - 2013: board member at NeWork Community
- 2009 - present day: Board member BPM-Forum Netherlands
- 2008 - present day: member of Board of Directors International Information Management Association (IIMA)
- 2000 - 2003 part-time course in General Management, Nyenrode Business University
- 1999 - 2003: trainee and teacher at Faculty of Natural Sciences & Technology, HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
- 1995 - 1999: Bachelor's programme in Technical Business Administration, HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht