Michiel Punt MSc. studied Human kinetic technology at the Hague University of Applied Sciences. During the study Michiel participated in a research project at the University of Calgary, Canada, Human Performance Laboratory and accomplished an internship at McRoberts B.V. This company is specialized in acceleration signals. At the VU Amsterdam Michiel studied Human Movement Sciences.
- 2004 – 2008 Human Kinetic technology, the Hague University of Applied Sciences
- 2006 – 2007 assistant researcher university of Calgary, Canada
- 2007 – 2008 McRoberts B.V.
- 2008 – 2010 Master Human Movement Sciences
- 2009 – 2010 Lecturer Human Kinetic Technology, the Hague University of Applied Sciences
- 2010 – heden Lecturer Hogeschool Utrecht
- September 2011 member research group Lifestyle and Health