Martine Ganzevles (1976) has been working as a researcher at the research group for Methodology of Applied Research since September 2013. She is a representative of the Faculty of Law and Society and plays a pivotal role between this faculty and the research group.
Martine Ganzevles was educated as a social pedagogical counsellor and subsequently studied General Social Sciences at Utrecht University. She gained most of her professional experience in the field of mental health, in the form of direct supervision as well as consultancy and research.
At the research group for Methodology of Applied Research, she is involved in the research lines of applied research methodology, the legitimacy of applied research and the quality of research products.
- 09-2013 to present: Researcher at HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht - research group for Methodology of Applied Research
- 05-2011 to present: Lecturer at HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht, Institute for Social Work and researcher at Research Centre for Social Innovation
- 07-2008 to 05-2011: Head of Supervision and Housing at Kwintes (regional institute for protected and assisted living)
- 12-2003 to 05-2009: Consultant Care and Quality at Kwintes
- 09-1999 to 12-2003: Personal attendant at Kwintes
- 09-1998 to 09-1999: Supervisor at Zon & Schild (now GGZ - centraal)
Project Participation: Community Support.