Lizet van Ewijk, PhD MSc (1982) is a research fellow at Lectoraat Logopedie since September 2014.
Within this Research Group she specialises in research on adults with neurological speech, language and swallowing disorders.
- September 2014 – present: Research fellow at HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht, Research Centre Innovtie van Zorgverlening Research Group Logopedie
- September 2013: PhD, Doctoral degree, Utrecht University. The dissertation deals with wordfinding difficulties in adults with aphasia. The title of the dissertation is Word Retrieval in Acquired and Developmental Language Disorders: A Bit more on Processing Supervisors: Prof. Dr. S. Avrutin en Prof. Dr. F.N.K. Wijnen, Universiteit Utrecht. http://dspace.library.uu.nl/handle/1874/281069
- 2008-2012: Speecht & Language Therapist at Antonius Ziekenhuis, Utrecht
- 2004-2006: research assistent at School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences , Reading University (UK)
- 2006-2008: MSc Speech and Language Therapy (Clinical distinction) University of Reading
- 2003-2005: MSc Neuroscience and Cognition, Prestigious Master Programme, Academic Biomedical Centre (ABC) Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, Helmholtz Institute, Utrecht Institute of Linguistics (OTS), Universiteit Utrecht.