Janke Oosterhaven MSc. received her Master degree in Movement Sciences in 2001 at the University of Groningen. She concluded her bachelor studies in Physiotherapy in 2004 at the University of Applied Sciences in Utrecht.
- 1996-2001: Movement Sciences University of Groningen (RUG) Specialisation: Rehabilitation and Handicap & Physical Education and Sports Thesis: Physiotherapy in children with DCD
- 2001-2004: Physiotherapy at the Utrecht University of Applied Sciences
- 2004-2005: Physiotherapist Mesos Medical Centre Utrecht/ Nursing Home Voorhoeve
- 2006: Physiotherapist Hospital St. Jansdal Harderwijk
- 2005- 2008: Physiotherapist Foundation Aveant Utrecht (Nursing Home)
- 2007-2012: Lecturer Master of Physiotherapy Utrecht University of Applied Sciences
- 2008- present Lecturer Bachelor of Physiotherapy Utrecht University of Applied Sciences Applied Behavioral Sciences
- 2011- present Researcher in the Research Group Lifestyle and Health Research Centre Innovations of Healthcare, University of Applied Sciences Utrecht
- HALYNeD study- Healthy Active Living for Youth with Neuromotor Disability
- PREPGO study- Pain rehabilitation in a low health literacy population
Janke Oosterhaven is a PhD-student within the Research Group. She started a research project on the themes Chronic Pain Rehabilitation, Counseling, Pain Education and Low Health Literacy (PREPGO study).