Ir. Irene van der Marel is a researcher within the research group for Methodology of Applied Research. This research group carries out research into applied research methodology and teaching methods within higher vocational education degree programmes. It also supports all faculties of HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht in setting up and implementing applied research.
Irene van der Marel participates in this research group as a representative of the Faculty of Economics & Management. She works within that faculty as a university lecturer in the Business Management degree programme.
- 1 September 2013 - present: Researcher at HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht, research group for Methodology of Applied Research
- 2011 - present: Lecturer for Business Management degree programme, Faculty of Economics and Management (FEM)
- 2007-2010: Lecturer for the Logistics and Economics degree programme, FEM
- 2005-2007: HR Advisor, PepsiCo International
- 2007-2012: BSc Organizational and Occupational Psychology, Open University
- 1998-2005: MSc Industrial Engineering, University of Twente