Ing Dan Greve (1961) is a research fellow at research group Applied Research Methodology since September 2013. Within this research group he performs research into the methodology and didactics of applied research.
- September 1st 2013 – present Researcher at HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht, Research Group Applied Research Methodology .
- September 1st 2013 – present Educational advisor at Institute for Information and Communication Technology - HU
- 2009 – 2013 Program manager – Bachelor Construction and Engineering , HU
- 2004 – 2009 Program manager – Bachelor Business Engineering , HU
- 1998 – 2004 Member project team Media Technology, design and didactics of new bachelor degree program Media Technology, HU
- 1992 – 2009 Teacher: Project work, Integral design, Usability engineering, Media systems, Digital technology, Programming, Analog electronics, Network theory, HU
- 1983 – 1992 Team leader en TV-technician, studio centre, Dutch broadcasting company NOB
- 2008 – 2009 Post Master: Learning, Development & Change ABK - Radboud University
- 1978 – 1982 HTS (bachelor) Electrical Engineering (Telecommunication) Chr. HTS, Hilversum